I posted about the Postcard from Sweden quilt along that I was going to participate in and was using the solid fabrics from my stash. I had it all cut out and had sewn half of the blocks then put it away because it was late.
I was going work on it some more the next day but during the night mishap happened. Even nine zip pouches that I had halfway assembled were ruined. Lets just say there were some tears and then clean up. The next day I went to my favorite bakery to get a treat and I was all better. Off I went to buy some more Kona solids to continue with my quilt. I shouldn't have because the idea was to use up stuff not buy more.
On the other hand, I did find these fun fabrics that I was going to use to make a child size quilt for Hands 2 Help. These belong to a kit from Avlyn Creations from many many many years ago. I looked at the label and it doesn't have the name of the fabric collection so I can't reference it here. It was designed by Possibilities. I don't think they're in business anymore. I couldn't find any new articles from them. I am going to work out how I can make a good size quilt from the smaller cuts of fabric.