I was able to spend some time sewing the inside pockets of the Flora Supply Case. These fabrics are all from my stash. I was going to use mesh for a couple of the pockets as the pattern instructed but when I needed it I couldn't find it.
The pattern did not call for interfacing for the inside lining or the zipper pocket, but I went ahead and added the interfacing.
I like to add some stability to these areas. Hopefully it won't be too bulky when I go and sew the exterior zipper on. The other thing I did was trimmed the excess seam allowance from the bottom of the zipper pouch once it was sewn to the lining pieces to reduce bulk. Now I need to go and get a really long zipper so I can finish this case.