I have really enjoyed the Flora Supply Case sew along hosted by Jennie. It gave me a chance to use up some of my fabrics and make something that I can use. I did a crosshatch machine quilting by eyeballing my lines.
The inside fabrics are a combination of Cotton and Steel, Art Gallery Fabrics and Cloud 9 Designs fabrics in my stash.
I did the binding by machine since it was a small project. I kept some leftover binding fabric to make a zipper pull and to enclose the raw zipper end.
My case is empty at the moment because I have so many fun things I can put in it that it's hard to decide. I might need to make some more so I can have a place for all the small things I love to keep them all organized.
Linking up with: