I'd like to think that I am pretty good at piecing anything, but the drunkards path block was not my cup of tea. Those curves take forever because of all the pinning I needed to do to keep an accurate seam allowance. As I was sewing the drunkards path blocks together I noticed that one side doesn't fit as well on the small piece. Since the cut pieces are on the bias I didn't want to stretch it too much so I ended up clipping about an 1/8" along the curved side that doesn't fit well. It made it so much easier to sew.
Almost forgot to tell mention the half square triangles along the border. The instructions call for half square triangles, but I decided to make flying geese units instead. It makes for less trimming. I also had to re-arrange the way I pieced the block together to accommodate for the change.
Have a wonderful day! You can see more quilt blocks over at Melissa's blog.