Monday, August 29, 2016

Drunkards Path

I've been busy working on my Summer Solstice quilt-a-long. I finished most of the drunkards path blocks. It took some time but I got it done. I did some by pinning and some I just went for it, no pins at all.
Sometimes when I don't pin it kind of gets off a bit but not to worry because it will all work out when I put the blocks together. I have a ton of leftover pies and crusts to make something else with. I hope it will be enough to put a small quilt together so I can use up every bit of my scraps.


3 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Your quilt will be so pretty in those fabrics! Yeah to you for paying attention to the instructions and not sewing up extras like I did! Fortunately I assembled the first block before sewing all the DPs, so I only made 12 extra.

Missy said...

It is looking good so far!

Jeanna said...

These pieces are going to make a cute quilt.