I have been squeezing in a bit of time here and there to work on this shirt. The pattern is by New Look #6232. At first it was pretty easy to just mark all the darts and pleats then sew the shirt together until I got to the front plackets and sleeve plackets.
I really had to re-read the instructions for the sleeves shown below. I don't know if it's me or the instructions but it was not clear. I just looked at the illustrations and figured it out.
The sleeves were another story. It did not fit and the instructions didn't say to sew easing stitches. When it didn't fit the sleeve opening, I sewed the easing stitches and it came out perfect. I now have a huge dilemma. The shirt is all done except for the button holes. My sewing machine has a button hole maker but it keeps acting up. I will have to see how I can accomplish this so the shirt can be completed. BTW, I love the white accent fabrics I used.