Thursday, July 5, 2012


It's been a bit difficult trying to get this quilt done. I had to take a little break to squeeze in time to help hubby among other projects. I got a lot of sewing done for the blocks. Now all I need to do is sew the blocks together. I don't think I am going to put a border on this quilt. Hopefully I'll be able to get the whole quilt done soon. 

I didn't get to take all the pictures of hubby's project, but here are some. This is the mess we created by making the patterns for the cushions and cutting out the fabrics.

These are some of the small cushions I needed to recover. The fabrics are really old and these cushions were the only thing that still looks decent.

Here are a couple of the big seats we finished. The fabrics are much prettier than the original.

No comments: