I've been busy lately trying to get little things done. I haven't sewn much. Yesterday I was able to sit down for about half an hour to sew some strips for a bag. I did manage to sell 95% of my patterned papers and cardstocks and a bunch of stamps yesterday. They have been sitting too long so it was time to let go. I only have a little bit left to use up. Next up will be my ink pads, but I will have to wait for a couple of weeks to do that, after all, I can't stamp without ink until I can replace some. On another note, I am slowly revamping all my blogs as time permits. I have a couple of stamping blogs in addition to this one and I need to re-organize them before the first week of November. It's going to be alot of work, but it needs to be done.
Okay, since I've talked your ears off about my stamping stuff, how about some quilting stuff? Since I have't had much time to sew, I wanted to share these blocks I made that have never been shown to anyone. My girls and I participated in a block of the month program a long time ago. We managed to finish a bunch of blocks, but there are some that aren't done yet, so it's more of a work in progress type of thing. These blocks were done using Marti Michel's templates and the fabrics are an old line from Robyn Pandolph. These used to be when she was with Moda, but now she's with RJR fabrics but the design and colors seems to be similar so it will be easy to match up the colors when I put the quilt top together. I'll share some more blocks in the next few days unless I finish my bag. I'll show that instead.